FUN IN THE SUN
Why the Vaal river?
Situated on the widest and lowest traffic section of the Vaal River, Waterford offers a safe haven for the watersport enthusiast.
- A pleasant 60 minute drive from Johannesburg on an uncongested N1 motorway through the countryside - no industrial areas.
- Navigable distance of 60km of uncongested watersports playground.
- Half km of splendid, gently sloping, north facing river frontage.
- Amazing eco wetlands, abundant wildlife and birdlife.
- Constant level of good quality, calm water and low wakes. Ideal for watersport.
- Position near Barrage guarantees no river flooding.
- Widest part of the river - 700m.
- Sheltered by treed river banks.
- Tranquil and picturesque country surroundings.
- Limited development permitted on the river.
- The newly policed section of the river ensures better safety.
- Cleaner water than Hartebeespoort.
- More picturesque than the Vaal Dam
Owners enjoy boating, jetskis, wakeboarding, skiing, and other watersports utilising various watercraft such as Mastercraft, Tige, Malibu, Seadoo and Yamaha